paludarium

Post beginners questions here. Don't be ashamed starting stupid topics.
Ответить
walberg
interested
interested
Версия LabVIEW: 10
Контактная информация:

paludarium

Сообщение walberg »

I have a paludarium (but only for a kind of terrarium plants)

I want it in several places and hygro temperature measurements and thus possibly to a high temperature (solid state) relays and also appeal to low rh a relay appeal. Actually, I therefore periodically lights on and off (which I do now with Siemens logo)

I have a notebook but there will be a mini computer as a computer fit, and I have a 7 ​​inch touch screen.

Question now, so I have limited screen space and I really want is some menus above, for example, setup menu (preset temperature, RH and possibly spray pumps / lighting)
These menu buttons, so each one must procedure calls, but actually (almost) all of your programs keep running. Really is intended to be alternative options to that menu screens to the screen. Is this possible?

Where can I find a good guide for this? I already have the (only) GUI Programming Dutch book of John Geurts, but that does not meet all of these options.
I might have a procedure with the DAQmx or to a LM35 lm335 to read but have several next to each other
mzu2006

Professionalism Tutorials Black
doctor
doctor
Награды: 3
Версия LabVIEW: 7.1 10 11 12
Контактная информация:

Re: paludarium

Сообщение mzu2006 »

Hey, walberg, and welcome to the portal.This is an interesting project you are doing. English is not a native language for most of the portal audience, so let me rephrase what you want to do in really simple terms so that everybody understands it. Please confirm that this is actually what you are trying to accomplish:

You want to have touch screen menus and you want the rest of your program running at the same time.

Is this correct? If yes, we can help you with that.
walberg
interested
interested
Контактная информация:

Сообщение walberg »

mzu2006 писал(а):Hey, walberg, and welcome to the portal.This is an interesting project you are doing. English is not a native language for most of the portal audience, so let me rephrase what you want to do in really simple terms so that everybody understands it. Please confirm that this is actually what you are trying to accomplish:

You want to have touch screen menus and you want the rest of your program running at the same time.

Is this correct? If yes, we can help you with that.
Yes sorry i had lost the link to this forum. I am able to make menu's now (tabs), and i have made a timer in combination with the usb 6009
But this is only for 1 timer, and i need 3 timers, also i want to measure temperature with lm35 or pt 100 but also i will trigger one output from the 6009
when a temperature have reached. And i will do this also with a hygro sensor hih4000 that works the same as a lm35.

Here is the timer vi but i want 3 time settings and 3 outputs to trigger a solid state relay (crydom d2w203f)
Вложения
tijdklok_2DAQ]multichvi.vi
(24.44 КБ) 290 скачиваний
mzu2006

Professionalism Tutorials Black
doctor
doctor
Награды: 3
Версия LabVIEW: 7.1 10 11 12
Контактная информация:

Сообщение mzu2006 »

Couple questions:
why are you multiplying hours by 100 before adding them to minutes? You can use timestamp type directly in comparison. However, for your application I would use something like that: http://labviewinsights.blogspot.com/200 ... ility.html. It has an advantage of being prone to daylight saving time change. (You don't want your paludarium to overheat/overwater when daylight savings change).

It might not be the best possible idea to run your timer in timeout case of an event structure. I would run it parallel to your your event structure either in parallel loop or in the same loop.

Having done all that, you can just triplicate what you've done and you will have your desired solution.
walberg
interested
interested
Контактная информация:

Сообщение walberg »

mzu2006 писал(а):Couple questions:
why are you multiplying hours by 100 before adding them to minutes? You can use timestamp type directly in comparison. However, for your application I would use something like that: http://labviewinsights.blogspot.com/200 ... ility.html. It has an advantage of being prone to daylight saving time change. (You don't want your paludarium to overheat/overwater when daylight savings change).

It might not be the best possible idea to run your timer in timeout case of an event structure. I would run it parallel to your your event structure either in parallel loop or in the same loop.

Having done all that, you can just triplicate what you've done and you will have your desired solution.
I am a Technician, i can solder / repair electronic cirquits but i am not a good programmer, too bad.
I have seen your model in Blogspot but i don't know how to connect it to a usb 6009 output. Also i have to make a " hygro controller" and some temp controllers. For hygro i have hih4000 modules the work about the same as lm35. But i don't know how to connect them to the inputs of the 6009 and also how to output to the outputs of the 6009 With the software. (technically it is not a problem but how to make the diagram for Labview.
Ответить

Вернуться в «For beginners»