Ответить
Norbac
interested
interested
Версия LabVIEW: 8.5
Контактная информация:

CAN Busload

Сообщение Norbac »

First of all let me tell you that you are making a great job with this web page. Now here go my question. Do you know how can I implement a CAN busload indicator for the CAN Messages? If yes please let me know how can I do that. If I'm not enough clear on my question let me know.

Thanks again for this great forum!!!!!!!!!
Eugen Graf

Activity Professionalism Silver Black
guru
guru
Награды: 4
Версия LabVIEW: 2009
Контактная информация:

Re: CAN Busload

Сообщение Eugen Graf »

Thank you for your feedback to the webpage.

To your question:

Of course you can show it. Tell me if you use NI CAN Driver or not. Anyways you can measure the time ellapsed between two incoming messages and show this time. This time is antiproportional to the busload and is not difficult to implement. I don`t really know if you can ask the driver directly about the busload, can be I should look if it`s possible.
Norbac
interested
interested
Версия LabVIEW: 8.5
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Norbac »

Thanks for your soon answer. Yes I'm using NI drivers, I'm using one NICAN Card, what I'm doing is an application like the VECTOR CANalyzer, I don't know if you are familiar with this software from VECTOR. Basically it is a CAN bus monitor with other great features on it, like "interactive blocks", etc, etc. One of my concern is how implement a busload monitor to show in a percentage way all the load (messages) on the bus. The basic CAN bus monitor located on the MAX application has it (at least the latest version), but I don't know how it was implemented.
Thanks again for your help.
Eugen Graf

Activity Professionalism Silver Black
guru
guru
Награды: 4
Версия LabVIEW: 2009
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Eugen Graf »

I am not shure, but you can check if you can ask a attribute like bus load. There is a big list of attributes, check the dokumentation if anything appropriate attribute from this list can say you about the bus state or load.
CAN_Attr.PNG
Ответить

Вернуться в «Communcation with devices»