Ответить
dethalie
interested
interested
Версия LabVIEW: 3.0.2
Контактная информация:

computer & internet

Сообщение dethalie »

How do I get internet on a computer that has no connection? I have 3 computers one is hooked up to the internet and has a wireless connection for the laptop but the other computer has no internet and don't have a phone jack; is there a way or a device that can give that computer internet or make it realize the wireless connection is there.
Последний раз редактировалось dethalie 27 дек 2012, 10:22, всего редактировалось 2 раза.
IvanLis

Activity Professionalism Tutorials Gold Man of the year 2012
Автор
guru
guru
Награды: 7
Версия LabVIEW: 2015, 2016
Благодарил (а): 27 раз

Re: computer & internet

Сообщение IvanLis »

dethalie писал(а):How do I get internet on a computer that has no connection? I have 3 computers one is hooked up to the internet and has a wireless connection for the laptop but the other computer has no internet and don't have a phone jack; is there a way or a device that can give that computer internet or make it realize the wireless connection is there.
Bluetooth
Oleg B.

Activity Professionalism
leader
leader
Награды: 2
Версия LabVIEW: 5 .. 2021
Контактная информация:

Re: computer & internet

Сообщение Oleg B. »

dethalie писал(а):How do I get internet on a computer that has no connection? I have 3 computers one is hooked up to the internet and has a wireless connection for the laptop but the other computer has no internet and don't have a phone jack; is there a way or a device that can give that computer internet or make it realize the wireless connection is there.
Wireless router
veni, vidi, phallomorphi
Ответить

Вернуться в «Offtopic»